Updated by Dallas de Marr
Docs+ enables you to add comments from Slack messages quickly and easily.
What to Know
- With Docs+ your user roles are automatically respected and any action is attributed to your user.
Adding a Comment
- Navigate to a channel that contains the Docs+ bot
- Mark the message to be turned into a page, blog post, or comment with the :book: emoji
- Docs+ will reply to that message to let you know that wiki capture has started:
- Click Go to open the Create Document modal
- Select Comment from the Create as dropdown in the modal
- Select an existing page or blog post from the Select page dropdown in the modal
- Fill in the requested information
- Click Create
Your comment will now be added to the requested wiki page.