Updated by Dallas de Marr
Creating new Confluence pages, blog posts, and comments from Slack is a powerful tool to keep track of your work and complete your projects faster.
What to know:
- With Docs+ your user roles are automatically respected and any action is attributed to your user.
- Navigate to a channel that contains the Docs+ bot
- Mark the message to be turned into a page, blog post, or comment with the :book: emoji
- Docs+ will reply to that message to let you know that wiki capture has started:
- Click Go to open the Create Document modal
- Fill in the requested information after selecting whether you are creating a page, blog post, or comment
- Click Create