Updated by Dallas de Marr
Docs+ enables you to capture Slack threads of any length and create Confluence content (page, blog post, comment) that includes each message.
What to Know:
- With Docs+ your user roles are automatically respected and any action is attributed to your user.
Capturing a Message Thread:
- Navigate to a channel that contains the Docs+ bot
- Mark any message in the thread to be turned into a page, blog post, or comment with the :book: emoji
- Docs+ will reply to that message to let you know that wiki capture has started:
- Click Go to open the Create Document modal
- In this modal, ensure the Thread Capture additional option is checked
- Fill in the requested information after selecting whether you are creating a page, blog post, or comment
- Click Create
All messages contained in the thread will be displayed in the content you selected.