Connecting your Confluence and Slack Accounts
Updated by Dallas de Marr
Docs+ makes it easy for everyone on your team to get the support they need.
What to know
- Users can connect to existing accounts or create new accounts
- The users slack email is used to find a matching Atlassian user
- Atlassian users are licensed Confluence users
- Log in to Slack
- Navigate to the Apps section
- Click on the Docs+ app
How it works
- The user's slack email is compared to the users in Confluence and Jira Service Management
- If a match is found the user is asked to confirm their account
- If no match is found the user can create a new account
- Users can search for a different email address if needed
Existing Confluence User
If an existing account is found matching the email address the user is prompted to confirm their account to proceed.
No Match Found (New Customer)
If no Confluence account is found matching the email address the user can create a new account or search based on a different email address.
After the user clicks the button Submit a new customer account is registered and connected to the user in Slack. This user can now submit requests via Slack.